Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Canvas

Een tijdje geleden ben ik aan een canvas begonnen, geverf en gestempeld en daar lag 'ie dan!En je kunt hier zien hoe het was.
Vandaag kreeg ineens een idee en ben aan de slag gegaan. Papier en stempels bijna allemaal van Club Scrap Bistro, behalve de dame aan het tafeltje, dat is van inkadinkado.



A while ago I started painting and stamping a canvas, but it took a while to finish. Here you can see how it was. Today I suddenly had an idea what to do and I went to work with Club Scrap's Bistro kit and stamps. Only the lady at the table is from inkadinkado.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hetty, I don't think that canvas and the little boxes could be any cuter - LOVE THEM!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing!
You thoght of everything. The matchboxes as houses - what a great idea.
I love the colors you used.

Yael

lauren bergold said...

hetty, this is SUPERB!! i love the little houses, especially...i may have to start saving matchboxes now! :)