Thursday, March 6, 2008

Transportation

Het is al weer lang geleden dat ik een kaartje voor de Caarvarks heb gemaakt. Het thema transportation sprak me wel aan en heb hier een kaart gemaakt geheel van Club Scrappapier. Ook de tekst is van Club scrap. Het vliegtuig is van Posh Impressions en de achtergrond cirkels van Judi kins. It has been a long time since I have made a card for the Caardvarks. The theme "transportation"was inpirational and so I went to work. Paper and text is from Club Scrap. Airplane stamp is from Posh impressions and the background circles are from Judi Kins.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

I love how the words are in the cloud of exhaust from the plane! Thanks for coming back to Caardvarks!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the stamping over the map background ... wonderful transportation card.