Thursday, January 1, 2009

Techno Stamper sketch #50

Dit wordt weer een jaar vol liefde, dus mijn eerste kaartje voor dit jaar is met het hart van Michael Strong en een schets van de Techno Stamper blog. De tekst en het papier zijn allen van Club Scrap. Zo ben ik dit jaar met al mijn favorieten op creatief gebied begonnen. This is going to be another year full of love, so my first card for this year is with the heart of Michael Strong and a sketch of the Techno Stampers blog. Text and papers are by Club Scrap.
So I started my year with all my creative favourites!

2 comments:

MJ said...

Perfect way to start the year! I love it. Is that chalk on your heart, it is beautiful. Thanks for playing along.

Marrigje said...

Een goed en creatief jaar gewenst voor jou Hetty.

Prachtig kaartje is dit weer.

Groetjes
Marrigje