Wednesday, May 19, 2010

TSSC 122

Kaartschets voor de Techno Stamper. Je kan hem HIER zien. Papier van Club Scrap, cuttlebug highlight op de achtergrond, kraanvogels van Michael Strong en de bloemetjes met een pons gedaan en bestempeld met een stempel van Michael Strong. Text is ook van Club Scrap (Blossom).

Sketch card for Techno Stamper. You can see the sketch HERE. Papers are from Club Scrap, cuttlebug highlight background, cranes from Michael Strong and flowers punched out and stamped and embossed with gold (used a Michael Strong stamp). Sentiment is also from Club Scrap.

2 comments:

Beach Cat ! said...

This might be my favorite yet ... although every time I see a new card on your blog, I think to myself ... there ... that is my favorite ever ... and then you post another one that I like even more!

MJ said...

I really love that sentiment! What a beautiful job you did with the sketch again this week. Thanks so much for playing along.