Wednesday, June 30, 2010

FCD Wacky Wednesday

Today it is Wacky Wednesday again at FireCrackers by Design! By now you must know that this means 50% discount on a certain rubber stamp set. This time it is "Yoga 1 - Chakra's". As I do not have this set myself, I haven't made you a sample card. But visit FireCrackers gallery and see some of the wonderful samples HERE.
But I did make a "wiper" card. A great kind of moving card. You find the tutorial HERE, good instructions even with a video. For this card I used one of FireCrackers digital stamps "Celebrating Frog" and the matching text: Hoppy Birthday (which is for free). The plain paper is from the Bazzil collection and the decorated scrap paper if from Basic Grey. The frog is colored with copic markers.

3 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

wow....love the designer paper you chose! Makes for a fun birthday card! I'm so happy to get to work with you in July at FCD! :)

FireCracker082 said...

LOVE it Hetty! what a super FUN card!!! thanks for posting the special too!!

Michele said...

i do love the card! well done Hetty.