Monday, December 26, 2011

Hanukkah day 8


On the 8th and last day of Hanukkah I have some ATC's for you.
I have wrapped them in this nice folder.
You can find how to fold this in one of my earlier posts here:
 http://craftchaos.blogspot.com/2010/01/mapje-met-kalender-mini-booklet-with.html


 Because the ATC's are a bit bulky, I just sandwiched them
in the booklet. It is great to make a gift like this.

Thee booklet is made out of Tim Holtz Kraftresist
paper  (8,5 x 11 inch) and I used the technique as described on
The blog of Tim Holtz
with the 12 tags for Christmas.

 The stamps used on all the ATC's are
from Club Scrap, Create with TLC,
Stampin'Up! and techniques from the Blog of Tim Holtz.
as i enter this post for Grungy Monday,
who is celebrating Tim Holtz products.
And there are prizes to win from Simonsaysstamp.
 ATC 1: uses Gadget Gear die and tickets.
The Hanukkah wish on the ticket is a
digital stamp from Create with TLC.

How to get the stamp on the ticket?
First I resized it to the size of the ticket
and printed it on a normal piece of print paper.
Than I fastened the ticked with masking tape on
top of the print paper and reentered the paper
in the printer and now it printed the image
on the right place on the ticket.
The image is colored with pencil.
 ATC 2:
Swntiment by Create with TLC,
Menorah by Club Scrap,
embellishment by Tim Holtz.
The background of the tag is like is described
with tag 8 by Tim.
 ATC 3: here I wrapped an old
slide frame in the tissue paper and
rubbed some distress stickles on it like
on tag 12 by Tim. Inside the image by
Create with TLC  as the menorah should
be lighted in front of a window.
This is the back of the ATC's that I made
digitally and colored with pencil and rubbed
some walnut distrss ink around the border.
Have a creative Hanukkah!

5 comments:

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

wow this is wonderful you are so talented

susan s.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

These are all very cool Hetty! I love the booklet they are housed in as well...so creative!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Hetty, your ATCs are spectacular, and the folder is brilliant! Beautiful art, and I'm so delighted that you shared it at Grungy Monday!

Happy Hanukkah!

Kim said...

Happy Hanukkah to you! I love your folder and ATC's...great work!

Stampindamour said...

Hi Hetty - the ATC digi stamp looks great!!! xo

-pamela :)