Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine tag


Linda is clebrating the 12 tags of Tim Holtz,
his techniques and his products.

The question is which of the technique is your
favourite and do something with it.
Well mine was the metal tag which is
tag 6 and you can read all about the
technique here on Tim's Blog:
I used this technique to make a Valentine tag.
I know I am late in posting for the challenge, 
but I want to share the result with you anyway.
As you can see I used the Gadget gear die,
the heart  and the crown die for this tag.
The embossing folder is a new one I just got
by an unknown brand.
The tag stamp is from the set Odds and Ends.
At the bottom of the tag, I used the
Vintage Lace die strip.Cut out a piece in silver
paper and used silver wire and red beads
to fasten the strip.

Have a creative day!

4 comments:

Fenny said...

Wat is dit een hele, heel mooie tag geworden Hetty. Een lust voor het oog, geweldig...!!

liefs, fenny

Belinda Basson said...

I really love these colours. Great tag with lots of eye candy. I ran out of time all together to even try make a tag of sorts...well done!

CraftyJo said...

Great tag Hetty, very 'a-la-Tim!'

Laura said...

Hetty, your Steampunk styled Valentine! It's amazing!!!