Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Blog Hop soon!

You must know by know that with
I always have a little tutorial for you,
 so do come back for more on the
31st of March 
and don't forget
the freebies
Today I have a fun background technique for you
called: Bing Blast

While doing the Creative Chemistry 101 class with Tim Holtz,
we learned a lot about the use of Distress stains.

But not this, so i want to share with you how to create 
an easy background with distress stains.
You just open your stain and trow the sponge onto
 your paper and you get this fun looking blast.

Now you can do this with all colors.
Usually it is hard to get something on black,
but with picket fence in the market you can create
wonderful black and white backgrounds (for Christmas???)
(for larger version click on picture)
 I used the image from the blog hop and a sentiment from Create with TLC
and doodled some flowers from Stampin'Up!

Hope to see you again soon!

Have a creative day!

2 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

I love that....turned out so cool. I love the distress stains.
Paulette

Yogi said...

I love your Picket Fence splatters. What a cool idea... Think it will be going on to one of my cards. BIG GRIN