Monday, August 27, 2012

TH August tag: Together Forever

So many things to do,
that I forgot all about my Tim Holtz tag.
Here is my version of the August 2012 tag.
You can see Tims instructions on his blog here:
As I do not have all the right tools,
I just tried to give my tag a same kind
of impression.

The border is a Tim Holtz stamp,
but the silhouette stamps are
by Club Scrap (Generations kit)
 The frame and the silhouettes
have been embossed with black embossing powder,
 For the flowers I have used the sizzix sizzlet flower die
by Tim Holtz and added a pearl brad in the heart of the flowers.
On the top of the tag, there is a heart and a key and
a small pearl as an embellishment.

Must confess, that I think this tag came out
very satisfactory. Hope you like it too.
Your comment is much appriceated.

Have a creative day!

7 comments:

eileen hull said...

Hetty- this tag is yummy! Love the colors and how you added the pearl centers to the flowers!

Dorothy said...

Too cute!!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Fantastic Hetty! Love the double silhouettes! Clever, and perfect with the sentiment.

Laura said...

Such a fun tag, Hetty! I love it! Thanks for the "eye candy"!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful, Hetty! Love your stacked flowers and the chit chat stickers on the frame. Great tag!

Lisa H said...

Beautiful! I think it came out great. =)

Anonymous said...

Even if you didnt have the right tools: It came out beautiful. I love the color and the arangement.