Thursday, September 13, 2012

TH September tag

 Another month has gone by 
and Tim holtz has posted a new tag
with tutorial and challenged all of us
to add our own version of his tag.
You can see it all here:
http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2012-september/
 Here is my version of the
September tag. I choose to use Tim's 
mini phone die and not the typewriter.
 On top i used the T charm (also for telephone)
and I added glossy accent on top
of the painted form to give it the real
old bakelite telephone look.
The imnage i used is by Create with TLC,
I love the vintage image. I pinned some vintage looking
brads on the picture. I used some wire
from the phone to the earpiece,.I wirlt it around
a thin pencil an it gave the phone an even more real look.
 And here is the bottom of my tag. Behind the words 
you sea a tine bit out of a real phonebook.
(I use pages out of an old phonebook
underneath my stamping!) On the dial I wrote
the numbers and some more wire.

Thanks for looking!
 Have a creative day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks so fantastic! Great Job!

Tlc Creations said...

This turned out really nicely...love the antique feel.
Paulette

Beulah Bee said...

So fun, so clever!