Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful!


This tag is for my friend Laura, who has send me
some packages of instant pumpkin spice coffee!
And of course I had to try it and let my dh try too.
YUMMY!!
These packages contain powdered coffee
and you can add hot water or hot milk
to make a delicious cup of coffee.

The tag is made with stamps by Michael Strong
(the hand, the coffeecup and steam)
and sentument by Tim Holtz.
I now have the chalboard embossing powder
and just had to try this fun technique.
It is easy and has a great effect. You will see
more of this!

The pumpkin is made with punches
and the leaves I had left over from my
other tag and came in handy.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, 
while I light the 2nd candle on my Menorah.

 Have a creative day!



3 comments:

Capescrapper said...

She will love it Hetty!

Ina Good said...

very nice where do you get that instant coffee I would love a link to try some please and thankyou. Happy Holidays Ina Good

Laura said...

Hetty, your tag is gorgeous! I especially like the splash of color-pumpkin, leaves, stem & vine! Glad you liked the pumpkin spice coffee!!! I just love anything pumpkin!!! Wish you could join me for pumpkin coffee and a piece of my homemade pumpkin-cranberry-nut cake. Hugs, Laura