Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tim Holtz tag for December

I waited a bit towards the end of the month
to share my last 
with you
for it is a wish for the New Year.
This is my variation of the tag.
If you want to see all the instructions,
visit Tim Holtz Blog here:

As I do not have the same die Tim used,
I used the Tattered Floral die and an old sizzix leave die.
I did use the frosted film,but I used it on the musical
paper to create this flower.
The gemstone in the heart of the flower is glued on 
with glossy accent. The glossy accent is also used to make
water drops on the flower and on the leaves.
The sentiment is an old stamp from 
All Night Media and the numbers
are stamps by Michael Strong.

Wishing everyone peace, health,
happiness and lots of creativity in 2014.

Here you see all the tags I have done this year
for the tagsof 2013 and it was absolutely 
so much fun to do.
Thank you Tim for all your inspiration.
Please keep on doing this in 2014.

 
Make it a creative year!




2 comments:

Belinda Basson said...

Good on you making this your new years tag. I have not managed to make the last 2 tags for various reasons. Thanks for a wonderful year of inspiration. See you in 2014!

Michele said...

gorgeous tags! happy new year! xo