Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday Scrap page: Oh Boy.


Happy Sunday to you all!

Today I share with you a lay out I made about the boys
with Club Scrap "The Blues" papers. The green
is from my Club Scrap left over box.
I really love that sentiment that came with the kit
for it fits very well here.

The "Oh Boy" sentiment is a wooden stamp by
Limited Editions, that I stamped in blue and embossed 
with clear embossing powder.

The flowers and leaves are all stamps by
Michael Strong. They are stamped with
versamark ink and embossed with blue
and green embossing powder,
then cut out and with a brad fasten
to the background for the flower and
the leaves with foam tape.

Thank you for stopping by.

Have a creative day!



6 comments:

Lisa D said...

Congratulations, Hetty! I gorgeous tribute to your new grandsons!

LUCYG said...

oh my goodness. SOOOO sweet! Love the layout, too. :)

Beth Norman said...

Great layout of the twins. I like how you added the stamping. The pop of green looks great!

Jan Castle said...

They are ADORABLE and your page is WONDERFUL! You must be in 7th heaven....double the FUN!!!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Laura said...

Aw, those twins are ADORABLE! Love the photos you captured! And your scrapbook page is awesome! Really like the stems you created for the MS flowers! Way cool look to the flowers and the placement of the leaves!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Twinzies are so special! LOVE the photo and the layout, and the pics on FB too!