Saturday, December 31, 2016

Saturday card: Happy New Year

For the end of the year I choose to do a color challenge.
It is the one from the

For this card i started with the background of the card. I stamped
the square stamp of Michael Strong in versamark and embossed it
with gold embossing powder. Next I took a piece of gold cardstock
and with some number dies from Stampin'Up! I cut out the 
number of the coming year. The cardstock is added to the background
with tiny red brads.
The snetiment and the stars is from another Stampin'Up! set called
It's a Celebration. Finishing of the cards with 2 gemstones.

Now I want to wish you all, wherever you are
a wonderful, happy, healthy, energetic
and creative New Year!

Thank you for always leaving your wonderful compliments
and coming to look at my projects!

3 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Happy New Year Hetty!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER card, love the background stamp. A VERY Happy New Year to you and your family.
Faith
x

CupcakeInspirations said...

Fabulous use of Cupcake Inspirations' colors! Perfect card to ring in the new year! Thanks so much for sharing!
Debbie, DT Sweetie