Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Happy Passover 2

More playing with my 
Club Scrap Cherry Blossom digital kit.
You find the kit here.

I used it also for my table decoration.
I created this label in Photoshop
and used it on the paperbags for my
flower decoration on the table.
I printed this matzoh paper and created the paperbags,
like I did here. The labels are added with foam tape.

Not only did I use the labels on the bags, also
I used it on the tray where I had the flowers stand on.
I was so lucky that my real paper kit arrived yesterday 
and I could use one of the beautiful ribbons and the
cute little flower stickers from this kit.

Wishing all of you a wonderful Passover week.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


3 comments:

Laura said...

So nice to see the photo of your family! Everyone looks so happy and your table decorations are so pretty!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such beautiful work, glad to see you making use of PS. Looks like you had a good time at Passover.
Faith
x

LUCYG said...

Good Pesach to you, Hetty. :)