Saturday, April 8, 2017

Saturday sketch card: Happy Easter


For my card today I used
Michael Strong's Mini Easter egg
Tim Holtz bunny and sentiment
black and clear embossing powder
coloring pencils.

For my card I used this weeks sketch 

I started making this card with the middle egg.
After coloring and embossing it I stamped it again
on a post it note and after cutting it out used it to cover
 the egg. NowI stamped the 2nd egg and the Easte
Bunny and colored everything with pencil.

Then the sentiment was added and embossed.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful interpretation on the sketch Hetty - love how you have the Easter eggs balanced on the hare's foot!
Blessings
Maxine

Kim S said...

What a creative use of the sketch!! That bunny is charming and I love the colors you have used. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.