Thursday, July 13, 2017

Create with TLC Blog Hop soon!

YEAH!!!
is organizing a blog hop
and you know what that means:
a LOT of digital FREEBIES!!

The theme is a Vintage Summer
and I just made a quick card with
the blog hop image.


I printed the image on kraft paper twice
and cut it out and ruffled the borders to
give it a shabby look.

The roses make it look even more vintage
and some pink baker's twine and a dotty piece of paper
were added too. Now all I have to do
is to make my card for the hop
and boy did I get a great image to play with!
Hope to see you all next week!

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day,


4 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

I love this Hetty! Very shabby chic!

Tlc Creations said...

Wow...what a beautiful card.
Paulette

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card - you really have made the most of the image Hetty
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love you used the hop image, a fabulous summery card.
Faith
x