Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!

It is Halloween today
and even though we do not celebrate
this in the Netherlands I made this little
treatbag for my grandsons:
I found some free printable pillowboxes online
through a google search
and printed those to decorate with these cute

I printed several images and cut them out with scissors.
The moon was cut with a spelbinder die.

I used the various images on the different boxes.

The sentiment is from Tim Holtz and stamped.

And here the third box.

These are the boys.
I made some pictures last week before
I cut the pumpkin to make soup from.


Thank you for looking
and 
have a creative day too!


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are Wonderful Hetty. The boys are having fun I can see.
Faith
x

Laura said...

Your treat bags are too cute! Bet your darling grandsons enjoyed them and your homemade pumpkin soup!!! Great photos of the boys!!!